Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

javascript 5

0 0

OK I got the answer(or I thought I did), I typed it in and it says "Good Job! You got it!"

Then it directs me to the document not found in the server page. I even try changing the url to the correct answer rather than the answer-12 it automatically gives on the load(If you can understand that).

Is there something else I'm supposed to do to get the reward or something?

0 0

I have the same problem, after entering the answer, it will say "very good! you got it" but then will direct me to an error page " page not found on this server". and NO points , it is easy challenge , you have to know the result of getYear() function, then add 12 to it . but no luck in getting the points. could some admin help with this issue?

nobody
0 0

PM me with what you had tried

0 0

start at that number and work down, ex 080.php to 079.php, it was made awhile back so the year is off.

To anyone who thinks that is an answer, its not, just a hint to someone who knows the answer for this year

0 0

flame_1221 wrote: PM me with what you had tried

I decided to give it one more shot before I'd pm you and I got it lol