Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

java 2

0 0

i know how to get on the source but i dont know wat im lookin fo

plz help!!!:(

0 0

Well since this is a javascript challenge you are looking for some javascript. So find the javascript part and look at it. You will have to do some navigating after that.

0 0

im new to this but im coming along. i've figured out the source of the js but i dont no what to do with the url, ive tried putting it in the address box and in the password field and im pretty sure im doing something wrong if someone could help me with understanding where to put it or what im doing wrong it would be much appreciated.

0 0

Well i jus finished this challenge…well if u have got the source then wat are u waiting for? … put the /***.php from the source code u have got to the address bar and there…u have completed JS2..u don have to put password too..

0 0

thx stein i think i just figured it out but im at school right now and theres a security setting which ive tried to figure out how to get around but the admins at this school have the school networks pretty secure for what i can see even though im still a noob,im trying to learn as much as i can.but neway it wont let me download the file so i have to wait till later when i get home