Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

im having some problems

0 0

i started an account on my friends computer and when i go home and try to log on, it either wont log or when it does i try and click a link and it will say i have to be logged in. so i try to log in and it wont even log me in. any sugestions?

0 0

-switch browers. -make it so your current browser remembers your login. -make sure your ip isnt banned.

ehhh thats all i got.:happy:

0 0

umm… make sure you have cookies enable :P because most sites are requiring a cookie to show your logged in ^_^

0 0

i think your right, but i havent really messed around with AOL to much, thats the browser i use.

0 0

Do you have dynamic IP? cause i guess some cookies require IP tho, when the IP changes, logs you out…

0 0

darkpyroSG wrote: i think your right, but i havent really messed around with AOL to much, thats the browser i use.

FUCKING FACEPALM

someone get this man some Opera/Firefox, STAT.

0 0

yeah, dude, I used to have aol and it sucks a lot…go to the mozilla website and download firefox…

Banned
0 0

It is probably dynamic ip,i had the same prob with hbh before.

0 0

screw it im downloading fire fox. umm another problem i dont have high speed internet and to use the internet i have to diel up through AOL….fucking shitty ass isp.