Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Firefox bug

0 0

Hey

using firefox i cant update my profile which is a bit annoying (i resorted to Safari:( ) i get this error message

Malformed Request

Please check that no referer spoofing applications are active and try again.

i havent a clue whats causing but incase anyone has the same problem then use safari

Python Ninja
0 0

jsut worked fine for me….

i heard about a bug in which refcontrol wasn't turning off properly, might want to look into that

0 0

apparently i have no referer. it says "youre referer:" and nothing else

0 0

Try switching off Zone Alarm…worked for me

Or

Switch off any developing or referral extensions…

0 0

HBH requires you to send a referer with evry request

0 0

Zarray wrote: HBH requires you to send a referer with evry request And viewing every article, profile, search results, member search, code bank, downloads, web links, just viewing the forum, submitting news, links, articles, code, and bugs, editing the profile, logging out, logging in, viewing private messages, entering a password for any mission, managing your buddy list, and all the other stuff I don't feel like typing.

0 0

Most of the time it's just a matter of disabling your firewall. Try that, it worked for me.

0 0

s3klyma wrote: Most of the time it's just a matter of disabling your firewall. Try that, it worked for me.

make sure you post your IP first :) lol…

I had some issues with firebug and refspoof, so I just turned em off for now…

0 0

I had the same problem when I was using a proxy, so that might be it.

Retired
10 0

ok if u are useing a proxy you MUST set it so that "show actual refer" OR something like that.

0 0

Feralas wrote: [quote]s3klyma wrote: Most of the time it's just a matter of disabling your firewall. Try that, it worked for me.

make sure you post your IP first :) lol…

I had some issues with firebug and refspoof, so I just turned em off for now…[/quote] haha, I'm not kidding though. I use sunbelt personal firewall, and I always got that error, so I opened up Live HTTP headers, and it turns out that the firewall was sending its own referrers so that it could check the site. I turned it off and VOILA! all better