Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

other challenge 8 not working

0 0

i made a sig for Ayr4 recently and i thought well i might as well get the 5 points now iv made one so i went though all the stuff and put this url in http://www.hellboundhackers.org/profile/Ayr4.html and it said something like an admin will check soon or whatever.

On other challenges like this i have either had a pm saying well done or incorrect but nothing!! im just wondering if its the admins being lazy (probably not) or the challenge is screwed.

iv tried twice now the first time a couple of days ago now.

Im not overly bothered as its 5 points but i do think i have earned them as i put quite a bit of time into the sig

0 0

I think you just have to be patient…i had to wait for a long time before i got my ansver back on logic and other:ninja:

0 0

koolkeith12345 wrote: im just wondering if its the admins being lazy .

Okay,

I'm not sure if your aware, but there are more important things than scanning through 50 'Other challenge submissions' in which 25 of them are bogus or incorrect, it takes longer than you think and with some important features under development for HBH, it is only when an admin can spare 10 minutes to award people their measly 5/10/15 points.

Be patient. I will check the submissions after lunch.

And please, one last thing, don't ever accuse us admins of being lazy. I spend every spare minute I have working on this site in one way or another.

And yes I read your note in brackets but it still doesn't take away the assumption you made.

And this is really the last thing but the idea for the create a user a signature 'challenge' is to help the community become friends. You did someone a favour making them a sig and I'm sure they appreciated it, and I'm also sure you now regularly chat online etc. It is not about how good you are with GFX or how long you spent doing it. It's about doing something for someone else.

[Edit]

And if you hadn't of posted this thread, the 5 minutes I would of spent ranting about it would of been spent towards giving you your frigging 5 points.

[edit]

0 0

im sorry that you took offence i was joking and i know that the hbh staff put a lot of effort into hbh i honestly thought that maybe there was a bug or something