Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Cant login

0 0

Hey, ive got this other account which is hacker level 1 (jaggedlancer) but i cant login i dont even get the invalid pass screen all that happens is my browsers refreshes and i dont see why i can login to this but not my main :angry: any help? Thanks :happy:

0 0

And now HBH dosent even work with ff i jut get the Great apache is working on your server crap so i cant do many more challenges while i wait :(

0 0

i got the same problem with my I-O-W-A account

0 0

Are you sure that your passwords weren't changed when HBH got hacked recently

0 0

No its only since HBH went down last week for server/cookie stuff :right:

0 0

how in the world can you think that HBH doesn't work with FireFox… I feel insulted, and I'm sure the Mozilla Developpers team is also insulted!

Repent of your horrible offense to the developpers and me. If you think Internet Explorer will help solve the problem, then go ahead and give it a shot. It'll only make shit worse.

0 0

Im not insulting :o:o its jsut when i try HBH on ff i get :

Great Success ! Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server

If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.

Whenever i see that message i wanna just puke in anger ans not just coz its not letting me on ff its ever since i seen it when i 1st got into computers :p

0 0

Are you using a proxy ?? cuz I used to have the same problem a while ago, I couldn't login with any browser then I figured it happens when i use a proxy and when I don't use a proxy i can login successfully. hope that helps

0 0

yes i was using a proxy but i could still login to this account. i removed it but didnt solve my orignal problem or ff problem :(