Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

not able to log in!

0 0

Ok so i always use firefox as my browser….but ive noticed lately that i cannot login to HBH…when i try, it says something like "Malformed Request…please make sure no referrer spoofing applications are used" or somthing like that…and i figured it would fix soon…but it didnt. so i tried using IE instead, and it worked! but im pretty sure i dont have any referrer-spoofing apps on Firefox…(unless FF comes with one that i dont kno about…doubt it tho lol) any suggestions??

0 0

I had the same problem with the malformed request page, even after I turned off my refcontrols ref spoofer. It turned out that I had another ref spoofer in the web development addon that I just didnt remember turning on. After turning off that it worked fine. Try disabling all your addons for a bit, and see if that changes anything.

0 0

Thank You Scavix!! i actually have web developer addon and didnt even think it had anything to do with this problem….and now i have fixed it cuz of ur info thnx a lot.