Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

/newtohacking.php

0 0

The new to hacking link redirects to yahoo.com

0 0

nvm. It just miraculously fixed itself… weird…

0 0

or you have malware.

0 0

Could be 2 things, the first as suggested could be malware, the second depends on your browser. If you run certian browers it is possible you hit some kind of hot key, this could redirect you to a favorite or a book mark, it can even send you back to previously searched sites. I use opera and I know it happens with that brower if you hit keys like Ctrl + B instead of Ctrl + V. Just something to think about.

0 0

:(hi…. my motherboard is intel d845gvsr i downloaded soundcard soft. from intels site and it provided me realtech 97 . but my mother board uses sigmatel soft. now when i installed the downloaded version ,it got installed properly but it is not working. from where should i get updated version of my audio driver.

0 0

What is a malware? I have realized that if a website don't excist, I go automaticly to a strange "searchsite?". Can someone please tell me what this is? Do I have a malware?

0 0

no that is not malware, the search site just owns that domain. and its not a malware, its malware. malware is bad stuff like spyware and viruss