Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

sql server

0 0

a lot of times anywhere i try to go on this site i get a white screen saying cannot conect to sql server. ive noticed this is only on my account because it never happens to my friends account even though we use the same computer.

0 0

It isn't only your account. And Im guessing this is happening because there are too many connections to the server. But to admins, you could try doing mysql_pconnect() instead of mysql_connect() if you are not already doing so.

0 1

sometimes if mysql is being used a little too much it will just take a break for a second.

thats it, if you wait like 1 minute and refresh, it'll be fine.

0 0

Ruinedmoon wrote: a lot of times anywhere i try to go on this site i get a white screen saying cannot conect to sql server. ive noticed this is only on my account because it never happens to my friends account even though we use the same computer.

This happend to me earilier today…its ectremely annoying

0 0

It always happens to me (about half the links I click) and plainly I'm getting quite tired of it. :(

0 1

im trying to recode a few things and make it more mysql friendly, but its time consuming and i dont have alot of free coding time. but im trying.

all you got to do when you see that message is just chill, have a breather and press refresh after about 30 seconds. sitting there keeping on pressing refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh which is what the logs show, realyl doesnt help the server at all and just makes it worse. so just take a break from hbh for 30 seconds and refresh page then.