Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real 11 Keycheck

0 0

In keycheck i enter the password and a pop up says welcome to keycheck. i click ok and then enter the key, and it says "Invalid Key Entered" as if I didn't already enter the password. I have redownloaded 50 times on different computers, and on my friend's accounts, but the same thing is happening. I know something is wrong, because I did this before, just as a test and got the key back, and I'm doing it exactly the same.

-TrueHacker

0 0

maybe it means keys form the real?

0 0

Ya after I entered the password and it said welcome to keycheck I entered one of the keys from the webpage, in the delete pages page.

-TrueHacker

0 0

The keys from the webpage only work once per session (change og HBH cookies)

0 0

Sorry I know this is kind of unclear, but I know that the key only works once from the webpage. Its the program keycheck thats not working for me. After I enter the password and it says welcome to keycheck. Then I enter the key into the program and it says invalid key (as it would if i entered a wrong password.) I know the key that I entered was correct as I have entered basically all the keys from the website. What could be wrong though, because I have redownloaded the program, which should work.

-TrueHacker

Admin from hell
0 0

When you enter the password for keycheck and it says welcome does the enter button change to something else, If not you might not have the wrong password and you can't jump the app itself it won't work.

0 0

So wat are you saying I should do???

-TrueHacker

0 0

Hexeditor > check the code… I haven't done it, just guessing ^^

0 0

Ya i know the password

seps****0*1

and then you convert it to hex and enter it into the program…

it accepts my password, and says welcome to keycheck, but then wont let me enter a key.