Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Log-In Problem

0 0

I am currently using a Mac OS X 10.2.8 on AOL Dial-Up. When I use my AOL browser to log-in on this site it won't "hold" my log-in. I will log-in (Sometimes that doesn't even work.) and click on a link then I will automatically become unlogged without notice. Although I can use my FireFox(I am right now.) browser it WILL "hold" my log-in but it's a little slower. Any help concerning this problem and how to fix it will be greatly appreciated. B Ez

0 0

C Cal wrote: I am currently using a Mac OS X 10.2.8 on AOL Dial-Up. When I use my AOL browser to log-in on this site it won't "hold" my log-in. I will log-in (Sometimes that doesn't even work.) and click on a link then I will automatically become unlogged without notice. Although I can use my FireFox(I am right now.) browser it WILL "hold" my log-in but it's a little slower. Any help concerning this problem and how to fix it will be greatly appreciated. B Ez

I'm having the same problem, and have been for a while.