Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

downlaods

0 0

i think that the downloads made by HBH members isn't working.

0 0

good call…

Banned
0 0

bobo micgruvins wrote: i think that the downloads made by HBH members isn't working.

I REPEAT! read the forums. Cheese said hes fixing all this, give him time. Damn, Its like hearing a broken record. downloads broken downloads broken downloads broken downloads broken downloads broken downloads broken downloads broken downloads broken downloads broken downloads broken downloads broken downloads broken downloads broken downloads broken downloads broken downloads broken downloads broken downloads broken

GIVE THEM TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bl4ckC4t

0 0

I REPEAT! read the forums. Cheese said hes fixing all this, give him time. Damn, Its like hearing a broken record. downloads broken downloads broken downloads broken (ect)

0 0

bobo micgruvins wrote: [quote]I REPEAT! read the forums. Cheese said hes fixing all this, give him time. Damn, Its like hearing a broken record. downloads broken downloads broken downloads broken (ect)

i read the forums and the last poast about downlads was 4/17 i thought cheese would be on top of it by now

Banned
0 0

bobo micgruvins wrote: i read the forums and the last poast about downlads was 4/17 i thought cheese would be on top of it by now

If you read the forums, Why did you post? hes busy working on several thinga at once, Its stupid to post the same thing more than once.

Damn, Its called common sence. Bl4ckC4t

0 0

If you read the forums, Why did you post? hes busy working on several thinga at once, Its stupid to post the same thing more than once.

like i said i though that cheese would be on top of it but i guss that other topics are more important to fix than the downloads.

0 0

Damn, Its called common sence. lol a lot of people do not have that bl4ckc4t….

0 0

Downloads Like those Hit Booster made by ppl are not workin Mr Cheese..plz do something fast boss and fix them :D thnxx

0 0

Cold sum1 plz tel me tha passwd to bas1?!?!?! PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 im rly nu 2 dis n ned sum hlp!!! I dont know what that has to do with anything but i just thought i'd say it :)

0 0

Some of the Downloads are working now. But you still get the "404" Error.

Just give it time, i'm sure that Cheese will get it fixed.