Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

2 in HBH (Change Pw and Pw Recovery)

0 0

Problem in HBH. Correct me if im wrong.

1)I changed my pw but it never got changed to the pw i wanted nor did it stay the same

2)When i did password recovery the email was in HTML form. Dunno if its set up like that..dunno.

Banned
0 0

-Core- wrote: Problem in HBH. Correct me if im wrong.

1)I changed my pw but it never got changed to the pw i wanted nor did it stay the same

2)When i did password recovery the email was in HTML form. Dunno if its set up like that..dunno.

this is the 16th thread sayign the same thing. Please read the other threads before saying. they already said tey are trying to fix it.

Bl4ckC4t

0 0

Okay sorry

0 0

-Core- wrote: Okay sorry

It's cool bro. Don't even worrie about it. I have my password saved in notepad..hehe. I'd say in about 2 weeks this will be able to work again.

The Manager
0 0

Just a thought for the admins.

When you send us the fixed password make us work for it :P Encrypt it in MD5 or SHA

I know I am an idiot but come on this IS a hacking site :P

0 0

5d41402abc4b2a76b9719d911017c592

0 0

f02368945726d5fc2a14eb576f7276c0

0 1

password recovery is working. i've tested it and it works fine. you must specify the email that comes with your account. also check your junkmail folders.

0 0

@Frozen Flame - Greetz :o @The_Flash - Ca va ? :p

he he! :D

Dantronix

The Manager
0 0

I was talking about the recovery passwords. sent encrypted.

just me being myself :P