Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Error at basic 9

0 0

when I clicked on the basic level 9 link, I got this:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hbh/public_html/challenges/basic9/index.php:4) in /home/hbh/public_html/fusion_core.php on line 295

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hbh/public_html/challenges/basic9/index.php:4) in /home/hbh/public_html/fusion_core.php on line 296

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hbh/public_html/challenges/basic9/index.php:4) in /home/hbh/public_html/fusion_core.php on line 297

0 0

i tried it and its fine for me, are you running it thru a meta proxy or sumthin, cuz if its a php proxy then the headers could be sent twice and cause an error

0 0

no. I think that this happened because my internet was on and off and I got disconnected, so I got logged out, and then I got reconnected, and I was still logged out and clicked basic 9

0 0

I've seen this error before I think it has someting to do with internet explorer.

Try changing to Firefox.

Cheers

Dantronix

0 0

I was using firefox

0 0

Fixed