Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

cant change password

0 0

every time i try to change my password thru the edit profile thingy, it doesnt change it….it does, however change it when i click i forgot my password thingy, so it seems to be isolated to the edit profile page not allowing the alteration, it also never gives me a error message, so i didnt know what was wrong for a while, and just thought i forgot my password…..

0 0

Thought it was just you but it don't work..

0 0

yea i tried that…i never got the email tho. idk my pass now…

0 0

Does NOT work for me either, and HBH dbase is still available to the public… WE ARE DOOMED!!

0 0

thats a part of the reason i changed mine to the random p-word, aside from the fact that i couldnt remember how i spelled my changed password….and i now know i probably spelled it right, but it decided it would not change…

0 1

yeah there is a slight compatibility error with a new passwording system we installed recently.

We will fix it soon. But please be patient. Once its done hbh will be alot more secure and your hashes will be much safer.

0 0

ok, thats fine, just wanted to make sure it was known to be a problem…..i didnt see any topics on it, so i assumed it was unknown….

0 0

urm, pay attention to what i have said, and u will know that i already did that…its just more difficult to remember a bunch of random letters nd numbers nd stuff….i would prefer it if i could change it to the pass i was gonna use for stuff….

0 0

yeh, i did that, its just its a pain in the ass….