Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

real 11

the master of nanoy(.org)
0 0

the keycheck program doesn't seem to give you correct decrypted keys… any help? Thanks

0 0

Same problem with me. put in the encryption it gives back numbers try them numbers. have also tried to convert the numbers from hex to ascii but no luck. any help would be great…

The Manager
0 0

EDIT I see the problem now…When the database is present you can use the decrypted keys…but when it is gone…so does the working of the keys :( EDIT

0 0

this is a for bugs forum…

0 0

Alright some more stuff we figured out.

If you login and go straight for deleting the files it will say "Invalid Key" if you give it an invalid key. But.. if you use the KeyCheck software and give it the key that the KeyCheck software gives you it will give you an error that says. "Auto Backup Regeneration. files WERE NOT deleted" or something like that. So if you go back and delete the backups then go back to delete the files and use the KeyCheck software no matter what u put in it gives you an Invalid Key. If you ask me I think its a bug and not us.

0 0

Never mind. Figured it out.

for anyone that might wonder what the problem was.

didnt know u only had 1 chance to decrypt the first key it gives u, u cannot refresh and use a diffent key

The Manager
0 0

Found a new bug in the page. it sends you to a missing page when you beat the challenge. Just thought you would like to know. Grind I can send you more details if you like when you see this!