Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Can't change email address

20 0

The new email address confirmation email contains a link that results in a 500 server error when opened.

Evil Sorcerer
4,025 18

I have checked over the logs and the email address used is reporting as “invalid email domain”.

Please report the issue https://hbh.sh/development/issues and PM me on HBH or on Discord with the email address you were trying to use and I will run some tests.

20 0

Interesting enough, it worked now. I tried to get URL that throws the error to complete the issue form, and it didn’t error out anymore. The email address is amici-<...>-0n@icloud.com (redacted)

Evil Sorcerer
4,025 18

Ok well that is werid, icloud.com is a valid domain I’m sure we can all agree on that !

Expected response code 250 but got code "554", with message "554 Transaction failed: Invalid domain name"

Glad it’s working now for you, I have added some more logging around this feature so if any weridness happens again with we will have more logs to help debug it further as the current error doesn’t make any sense.