Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Registration - Password Text Field Length Issue

0 0

Hey, just registered. (Had to grind a quick 100 points before I could write this .-. )

Anyways, the password field on the registration page let me type my full password, but the email that was sent to me (Containing my password in plain text!) was cut of at a length of 20 characters.

Evil Sorcerer
4,025 18

This is a known issue with how the current registration system and login system limit inputs, it has been resolved on our new site, we might fix it here but its not a simple fix due to how shit the current code base is.

10 9

One man's trash is another man's treasure Pay no attention to Mordak the White.

PHP-Fusion is probably THE finest example of a CMS platform you'll ever come across, coded by developers totally oblivious to the dangers of CSRF and SQL Injection, it is a veritable fuck-feast of unprotected variables and security no-no's, from which an email containing a plain text password, is a mere tasty morsel.

Evil Sorcerer
4,025 18

And this is why we have a custom built application now :P

0 0

That's what I need to do instead of using Drupal's CMS. I might spawn something up in the future, but what would you guy's recommend using?

10 9

PHP-FUSION is pretty good. thumbs up