Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

I linked to my Avatar which is saved on my free web host. I've only seen it show up once, the rest of the time it just says Avatar or shows a broken image. Just wondering if its something on this site or with my web host or if it's possibly something that is just affecting me.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

It's probably your web host. "avatar" is probably the alternate text that gets displayed if the image can't be displayed. Your avatar gets displayed fine for me.

Also, why did you make your text grey? That just makes it harder to read.

Greyhat in Training
0 0

Try a different image host, my avatar is showing up fine.

Cant see your avatar though.

0 0

Just habit as far as the text goes. When I said web server I just meant the one I have my pages I made for my Intro to site development class on, not my ISP. Idk though maybe it's more something on my end. I figured the Avatar text was the generic alt display for avatars Just wanted to know if it showed up alright for everyone else. It shows up every once in a while for me but isn't there about 95% of the time. Not that big a deal lol since it seems to show up fine for others. Thanks for letting me know. I've noticed that when I log in a lot of times I'll get an error message at my web host so I wonder if their connection is in and out or something. It's at T35. Any recommendations on a good server? I've looked on Google but haven't really looked at a lot of them in depth.

EDIT: Removed your color tags. I couldn't read it at all on the theme I'm using. - ynori

Banned
0 0

Try imgur or any other free image host.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Spywares right, just upload it to a more reliable service like imageshack or something.

0 0

K, I'll check it out. Thanks.

Worked out good. Thanks.

0 0

This thread has a strange sense of irony involved…