Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Chrome Compatibility

0 0

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues with using google chrome.

I have to scroll right for a whole page before I see the content of a page.

Just though id mention

0 0

That happens to me sometimes on this site with chrome, but its been much less frequent lately. Which version of chrome are you using? I have the linux beta version.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

I'm running chromium 4.0.226 on gentoo and the only issues I have are with the shoutbox. When I post in the shoutbox I have to refresh the page to see my post, and any posts for a while after that don't go through (although that may be a anti-spam mechanism).

But those issues are manageable, and I'm not having any of the screen issues you guys are talking about.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]stealth- wrote: I'm running chromium 4.0.226 on gentoo and the only issues I have are with the shoutbox. When I post in the shoutbox I have to refresh the page to see my post, and any posts for a while after that don't go through (although that may be a anti-spam mechanism).

But those issues are manageable, and I'm not having any of the screen issues you guys are talking about. There are a few mods of Chrome lying around. You could try those?[/quote]

I've tried a few different ones. I think it might have something to do with it not liking gentoo, perhaps. Wouldn't be the first time I've come across that a program works on every linux but gentoo. Although, like I said, it's not a huge deal to refresh the page ;)

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

mambo wrote: Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues with using google chrome.

I've actually had that happen in firefox as well. It's odd because it doesn't always do it. Something to do with the HBH default theme because when I sign in and it switches to HBH2 it's fine. If you make the window a little bigger I think it goes away.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]ynori7 wrote: [quote]mambo wrote: Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues with using google chrome.

I've actually had that happen in firefox as well. It's odd because it doesn't always do it. Something to do with the HBH default theme because when I sign in and it switches to HBH2 it's fine. If you make the window a little bigger I think it goes away. [/quote] Hang on… If your session runs out, the shoutbox loads the main page, causing two pages to load, briefly. Also, with the wide page thing, I've had that happen a few times, but a while ago… Might be something to do with the quotes.[/quote] No, it'll do that when I first load HBH's main page and I'm not yet signed in. Once I sign in it's fine.