Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Logging out issue

0 0

Everytime i go into a thread, or try to reply to a thread it logs me out. I have to re-log in and then i can post a reply to that one thread i wanted to….

Im running firefox on Mint

Admin from hell
0 0

Make sure you don't have any add-ons running, User-agent, referrer spoofer etc. Check to make sure your cookies are enabled.

0 0

i have cookies enabled, and no extra add ons, its a fresh install of FF

Admin from hell
0 0

I assume your checking the remember me box. Try clearing your cache and if not check the error console, See if it has something.

0 0

korg wrote: I assume your checking the remember me box. Try clearing your cache and if not check the error console, See if it has something.

The members online thing is fucked too, Maybe you guys got DB problems… again. Now, don't ignore my PM's anymore, please?

0 0

korg wrote: I assume your checking the remember me box. Try clearing your cache and if not check the error console, See if it has something.

Yes the remember me box is ticked. and in the error console this is showing up a million times

Error: element.dispatchEvent is not a function Source File: http://www.hellboundhackers.org/fusion_includes/prototype.js Line: 3936

Admin from hell
0 0

juggernaut wrote: Now, don't ignore my PM's anymore, please?

What?

0 0

korg wrote: [quote]juggernaut wrote: Now, don't ignore my PM's anymore, please?

What?[/quote]

I've sent you two PM's? You're not replying?

Admin from hell
0 0

Pm system must be down, I have no new messages, Shit I'll be back.

0 0

korg wrote: Pm system must be down, I have no new messages, Shit I'll be back.

See, I told you, you guys had DB problems again. Oh well, if you haven't got my PMs that explains why you're being so nice to me :happy:

Admin from hell
0 0

I'll keep that in mind. By the way I'm on firefox 3.5.5 with no issues. Let me see what I can do.

Admin from hell
0 0

Everything should be fixed, System hooked us up.

0 0

nope, still not working… seems to have gotten worse?

Admin from hell
0 0

And you cleared your cache?. Have you tried a different browser, I tried IE8 and I'm on firefox now with no problems. Maybe try reinstalling firefox?

0 0

I'm using Chrome and Opera and they work fine for me as well. So whatever it is, it must be a problem on your end.

Admin from hell
0 0

That's what I'm thinking too, That's 4 browser working fine. I'd still try reinstalling FF may be a bad install or something.

0 0

must be my on my side then, sorreh for troubling yall… Im going to try a fresh install tomorrow after i try hoping unto a different wifi

Thanks ^^

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]Hackthis59 wrote: must be my on my side then, sorreh for troubling yall… Im going to try a fresh install tomorrow after i try hoping unto a different wifi

Thanks ^^ Erm… You go do that, but this could be a connection problem, not necessarily software.[/quote]

hence why i said i was going to try to also hop unto a different wifi, IE a different connection ;-) hehe

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]Hackthis59 wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: [quote]Hackthis59 wrote: must be my on my side then, sorreh for troubling yall… Im going to try a fresh install tomorrow after i try hoping unto a different wifi

Thanks ^^ Erm… You go do that, but this could be a connection problem, not necessarily software.[/quote]

hence why i said i was going to try to also hop unto a different wifi, IE a different connection ;-) hehe[/quote] Your Wifi card/dongle could be losing connection, then switching to the first (unsecured) available connection. I had that problem with a dongle, which died shortly after it would lose connection. A switch of Wifi would explain your problem, as cookies are IP based… Just a thought.[/quote]

ah okay, well i just reformated to mint, and my wifi was working before that (on vista) so i hope crosses fingers that my wifi card isnt dying …