Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real 1

0 0

I had the same problem. I cracked the administrator password and to my surprise it didn't work. I really believe that it should be accepted as a possible solution or they shouldn't provide us with the hashes at all. It's pretty misleading.

0 0

ynori7 wrote: [quote]xOdin wrote: I know HOW Realistic 1 was suppose to be completed, but alternatively I cracked the administrator's password hash and tried that through log in to no avail.

Why would you try to solve the challenge like that? It takes more time and effort and it's unnecessary.[/quote] Learning is never unnecessary.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

kenneth_nap wrote: [quote]ynori7 wrote: [quote]xOdin wrote: I know HOW Realistic 1 was suppose to be completed, but alternatively I cracked the administrator's password hash and tried that through log in to no avail.

Why would you try to solve the challenge like that? It takes more time and effort and it's unnecessary.[/quote] Learning is never unnecessary.[/quote] Your point?

0 0

ynori7 wrote: [quote]kenneth_nap wrote: [quote]ynori7 wrote: [quote]xOdin wrote: I know HOW Realistic 1 was suppose to be completed, but alternatively I cracked the administrator's password hash and tried that through log in to no avail.

Why would you try to solve the challenge like that? It takes more time and effort and it's unnecessary.[/quote] Learning is never unnecessary.[/quote] Your point?[/quote] While I agree that it takes more time and effort, I disagree with it being unnecessary.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

kenneth_nap wrote: [quote]ynori7 wrote: [quote]kenneth_nap wrote: [quote]ynori7 wrote: [quote]xOdin wrote: I know HOW Realistic 1 was suppose to be completed, but alternatively I cracked the administrator's password hash and tried that through log in to no avail.

Why would you try to solve the challenge like that? It takes more time and effort and it's unnecessary.[/quote] Learning is never unnecessary.[/quote] Your point?[/quote] While I agree that it takes more time and effort, I disagree with it being unnecessary.[/quote] The point in the challenge is to teach you to avoid unnecessary steps and to be efficient. No need to crack a hash when you can just replace your cookie.

0 0

ynori7 wrote: [quote]kenneth_nap wrote: [quote]ynori7 wrote: [quote]kenneth_nap wrote: [quote]ynori7 wrote: [quote]xOdin wrote: I know HOW Realistic 1 was suppose to be completed, but alternatively I cracked the administrator's password hash and tried that through log in to no avail.

Why would you try to solve the challenge like that? It takes more time and effort and it's unnecessary.[/quote] Learning is never unnecessary.[/quote] Your point?[/quote] While I agree that it takes more time and effort, I disagree with it being unnecessary.[/quote] The point in the challenge is to teach you to avoid unnecessary steps and to be efficient. No need to crack a hash when you can just replace your cookie.[/quote]

By trying both ways, the person has a chance to learn 2 lessons in 1.

Admin from hell
0 0

kenneth_nap Posted:
By trying both ways, the person has a chance to learn 2 lessons in 1.

The lesson to learn would be "Honeypot".

0 0

Is there a bug on it? I changed the price to 0.01 and it returned "don't make the software free!". I left it at 10000000 and it also returned "don't make the software free!".

I'm confused.

0 0

If you found the file in the dir, and set your c***** to the right value and changed the price it shouldnt matter how cheap you made it.

0 0

korg wrote: I like being inside a box.:)

when are you going to come outside of the box? haha

Admin from hell
0 0

Box, face it depends.