Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

bookmark this page problem

0 0

Bookmark This Page has a problem if the title of a forum thread has a strange characters

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Check the Submit Bug page. It's already on there. So there was no need for a repost.

0 0

oh i am sorry, i did not payed attention to the allready submitted bugs when posting this one, well then this can be closed i guess. I saw it in clone4's goodbye message

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: Check the Submit Bug page. It's already on there. So there was no need for a repost.

I fixed this… Unless other characters are causing problems, too…

0 0

I neutralized the threat, but adding a more sophisticated function soon.

0 0

-cL wrote: I neutralized the threat, but adding a more sophisticated function soon. You're an online DEV now? (My account?? Un-ban time, nao?)

0 0

-cL wrote: I neutralized the threat, but adding a more sophisticated function soon.

Why was it not fixed sooner? I submitted a bug more than a month ago >.< Regardless, at least now its fixed.

Admin from hell
0 0

p4plus2 wrote: [quote]-cL wrote: I neutralized the threat, but adding a more sophisticated function soon.

Why was it not fixed sooner? I submitted a bug more than a month ago >.< Regardless, at least now its fixed.[/quote]

It was repoted long before you believe me.