Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 12

0 0

Today i try to do basic 12 but instead of the challenge it throws me a message 'You are on the right track, but we have limited the files you can include. Keep trying!'.As i remember this is the message from basic 23 when you try to remote include a file and it is wrong.I cleared cookies turn off all addons on Firefox but nothing.

0 0

This message is displayed for basic 12 as well. So no need to worry.

EDIT: Working fine for me.

0 0

I also checked it, it works fine, and the error message is correct.

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

teobgeno wrote: Today i try to do basic 12 but instead of the challenge it throws me a message 'You are on the right track, but we have limited the files you can include. Keep trying!'.As i remember this is the message from basic 23 when you try to remote include a file and it is wrong.I cleared cookies turn off all addons on Firefox but nothing.

You will see this message in couple more challenges and it has nothing to do with cookies, it simply says what it says, you are on the right track, but you stull have to tweak your exploit to accomplish the outcome necessary

0 0

teobgeno wrote: Today i try to do basic 12 but instead of the challenge it throws me a message 'You are on the right track, but we have limited the files you can include. Keep trying!'.As i remember this is the message from basic 23 when you try to remote include a file and it is wrong.I cleared cookies turn off all addons on Firefox but nothing.

man, you're using firefox… Try using another browser if the problem proceeds… Internet explorer worked for me… i mean, i experienced the same problem…

if you wanna try your luck with firefox, try cleaning your cookies, temps, etc… Close firefox, open it again and load hellboundhackers… Go to the challenge! If you are lucky enough, the challenge will be ready to be beaten, if not, Internet explorer is an alternative as i told ya some lines ago ;)

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

chess_rock wrote: man, you're using firefox… Try using another browser if the problem proceeds… Internet explorer worked for me… i mean, i experienced the same problem…

if you wanna try your luck with firefox, try cleaning your cookies, temps, etc… Close firefox, open it again and load hellboundhackers… Go to the challenge! If you are lucky enough, the challenge will be ready to be beaten, if not, Internet explorer is an alternative as i told ya some lines ago ;)

EDIT: My apology! Didn't read the OP's post properly, and assumed he means the message you get when you try to include a remote file. I wasn't aware of the bug, but anyway againg sorry for me being ass…

0 0

clone stop with that. I'm serious. When i load basic 12 with firefox sometimes the message appears. I have completed the challenge, but i had to do it with IE. Yes, i also hate IE. After safari, IE in my oppinion is the worst. The fact is: there is a bug, and i have reported it, so let's not fight, alright? It's not constructive to fight, especially when both ppl agree on the same idea: Firefox > IE

0 0

Thanks for your replies the issue is what chess_rock mention at his post.I will try IE although i hate this browser.

0 0

clone4 wrote:

EDIT: My apology! Didn't read the OP's post properly, and assumed he means the message you get when you try to include a remote file. I wasn't aware of the bug, but anyway againg sorry for me being ass…

relax man, you were not an ass at all xD