Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Problem Accessing Encryption Challenges

0 0

Hello, this is my first post, and I just wanted to say that I am having trouble accessing the encryption challenges. Every time I go to choose the type of challenge like Basic, App, JS, and what not it, when I choose Encryption it takes me to the HBHBot. Any ideas why that is happening?

0 0

Yeah, just checked it now. Admins should take note of it. I guess the link is broken.

0 0

Yes, that's not good at all. I guess it was changed when they updated the bot or something.

:(
80 120

Yea. It looks like Mosh must have screwed something up. I'm sure it'll be fine once he gets back on. Until then, I guess you should just wait it out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

aHA! I see what he did. When I sent him the code, there were a few challenges that I either didn't remember how to do or haven't finished yet, so I wrote 'Mosh' in their place. When he uploaded it (the first time) he forgot to edit his hints in. I, naturally, reminded him. I guess when he went back and fixed it he accidentally replaced the encryption challenges index rather than the bot page that he was supposed to. Strangeā€¦

Admin from hell
0 0

Enc 12 is now missing.