Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real Seven

0 0

It seems there is some sort of bug in real 7 . It seems the task recognizing function is faulty . The things to do list is never correct .

Specificaly once i have completed all tasks required for real7 :

CHANGE GRADES BECOME ADMIN GET PASSWORDS GET .HTACCESS DETAILS REFERER

I will log in to the administrators panel but i will get this :

You have not completed all the checkpoints. CHANGE GRADES[DONE] BECOME ADMIN[DONE] GET PASSWORDS[DONE] GET .HTACCESS DETAILS REFERER[DONE] [DONE]

So i go back to the place i found the administrators password and redo this part to have it show the uid : pass again . Then i go back to the administrators panel again and get this :

CHANGE GRADES BECOME ADMIN[DONE] GET PASSWORDS GET .HTACCESS DETAILS[DONE] REFERER[DONE] [DONE]

Sometimes this varys from time to time but mainly that is the result i get when i go reprove i had gotten .htaccess details .

From there i go reprove that i know how to get the teachers pass . Then i check the admin panel again . Sometimes the grades task doesnt get indicated that its done sometimes until i redo the administrator password retrieval proof ! Then i go back to the administrator panel again and then i get this :

This is deffinately a bug , i would think .

To'g go bog e' , Neqtan

0 0

Yes, it must be a bug. Me and many others get the same thing. Hope it gets hint fixed soon hint :matey:

0 0

Heres another thing i did just now .

I went to the url :

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/challenges/real7/admin/morepoints.php

Without doing any of the challenge ! Then the admin login window pops up . I filled in the correct user name and password and then i was taken to the same page as the image above ! Congratulations you get nothing !

Winkleer or anyone who knows the corect login information try this for your selves and see what you get . Im curious to see if it will be the same ?