Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

other 11

0 0

I did the mission and this is what it saya

0 0

so demand your 27 thousand points

You Like this!
90 0

lol, like that will ever happen, But good job on getting 27 k. XD

0 0

i think he should get the points. that way he'll have more points then system.:D

You Like this!
90 0

nah you don't want to do that. System worked hard to become number 1. if you just get all the points from that, then how would you feel, you did not really accomplish anything. System provided a lot of time and effort, so i would not want to pass him. Not yet at least. :)

0 0

eh

You Like this!
90 0

fallingmidget wrote: eh

So just want to pass him huh?

0 0

the problem is i didnt get any points lol

You Like this!
90 0

maybe you were just imaging and some how when you look at the screen you saw it, but satan did it just to taunt you.

0 0

i think its that one.

well it says that its to post a link to hbh on another site.

i did this one and it has to get reviewed by an adim so you have to wait. i would submit it again and it should say something differant.

i hope that helps

You Like this!
90 0

or maybe he paid or give one of the admin a lap dance to give him that many points.:p

0 0

i did this on another profile and fallin is right. it had to be reviewed by an admin

You Like this!
90 0

Dark coder wrote: i did this on another profile and fallin is right. it had to be reviewed by an admin

Your joking right? Does it really say that? Right now, i don't know what to believe.

0 0

no i just did it again and thats really what it says :xx:

You Like this!
90 0

Nah your lieing, because the admin has to check it first, i did it too and i can't believe i acatually fell for it.

0 0

why the hell would i lie about this ill make a video

You Like this!
90 0

iight make one and show mw. I love to see this.

0 0

it might mess up if your using something out of the ordinary. send a pm to richo or samuria saying what happens. but make the title interesting so they will read it.

0 0

video is uploading…

You Like this!
90 0

ok. I ill wait for it. If it is a bug, ill contact one of the admin, if that has not been done yet.

You Like this!
90 0

ohh damn. you right. Maybe i was not putting the right link in then. Sorry about me not believing you.

0 0

Its alright man i understand lol

i just dont no what to do

You Like this!
90 0

yeah. i used your link and it said 14455, i was like wow.

0 0

lol So what admin should i send this or who should i tell or what??

0 0

when i did it i was told 28990 points