Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

RE: ban system public

0 0

dex_poet wrote: you'll get an error 404. I just made up a site to point out that it isn't nesicary to click on every hyperlink you come across. Yes it is xD (but I mostly use the FF view-source: function before actually executing the code in a suspected pageā€¦ Not that it protects against everything though :p

Alcatraz wrote: it had the huge space in it, not allowing me to read the rest of the post, or I wouldn't have opened it. You were allowed to read the rest of the post, but you decided not to. Well maybe you have learned something? Like 'read the whole post before clicking the weird links that he was warning about' ;)

My point is that you come across weird links every now and then, but if you click the link you shouldn't get angry on someone else if you don't like the content on that page. This time it wasn't even dangerous (but you guys have already discussed that so I won't keep on talking about it)

Just chill. Maybe it was a dumb joke but wth, as long as no one got hurt it's okay, right?