Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Code bank problem

0 0

I uploaded a source about 5 hours ago. when i uploaded it it brought me to my "page" where my source was. the page was blank and i had 9 (Excellent) votes. no views etc… there was no source nothing. went to the home page and refreshed a couple good times, went to check out the code bank and it wasn't added. im pretty sure that is an error. unless you guys have to accept it. but if that is the case then you really should say so in the code bank so people dont upload shit and complain like myself :)

0 0

Far as I know, nobody needs to approve code bank submissions. I'd try it again.

0 0

yea ill try it again when i get home later.

0 0

i submited my code again… enjoy it ;)

0 0

Bump. Yeah, I'm having the same problem. Here's what I'm gettin:

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/code/readcode.php?id=1080

Not sure why, I submitted this code:

#include <iostream>
#include <string>
using namespace std;
int main()
{
    std::string command;
    start:
    cout << ">>";
    getline( cin, command );
    system(command.c_str());
    goto start;
}

(Basically a simple way to execute system commands when one has restricted access to the cmd prompt etc) but none of it went through. Maybe an admin can just edit it in there or somethin? >_>

0 0

yea this problem has been there for a long time.. i tried posting something a few months ago and it didnt work.. and just tried it again on thursday and it didnt work either. i thought source code had to be approved though..

0 0

eXXon wrote: yea this problem has been there for a long time.. i tried posting something a few months ago and it didnt work.. and just tried it again on thursday and it didnt work either. i thought source code had to be approved though..

No, it doesn't. Articles have to be approved, not code for the code bank.