Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Little Problem

0 0

For some reason now I have to use a proxy to view the page. Wondering if my I.P. has been banned or something. I have been accessing everything fine until yesterday. Any help would be appreciated.

0 0

Control08 wrote: For some reason now I have to use a proxy to view the page. Wondering if my I.P. has been banned or something. I have been accessing everything fine until yesterday. Any help would be appreciated.

How do you knwo you have to use a proxy? The page only works when you are using a proxy? Is so you are most likly banned. Just change your IP address is you are banned.

Also dont put this in the bugs section next time.

To change your IP address go to your desktop, right click on My Network Places and select Properties. From there right click on your internet connect and click properties. Click on "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)" Then select Properties again. Now fill the circle that says "Use the following IP Address"

Now on the bottom right of the screen click start, and click run. Type "cmd" (without the quotes). Now type "ipconfig/all" Look at your IP Addess and type that into the IP address in the TCP/IP Properties window. Increase the last digit by 1. Now click somewhere on the subnet mask and numbers will appear. Keep them! Now click on the Default Gateway. You can find this in the start>run>ipconfig/all as well. Enter it in and then click ok. If it didnt work try changing the last digit again, +1.

0 0

isnt that just changing local ip….?

0 0

Yes it is but if a site banns you it banns your local IP address. So if you change that address you are unrecognized. Also do not enter the login you were banned from. Then you will have to change it again cuz it will re-bann you. Meaning your new address.

0 0

Well I can login here fine but staying logged in is the problem. I've read the forums but that didn't help. In firefox I changed my connection setting to use direct connection and that worked for a while. The only way I can get in is to use auto-detect proxy setting for this network option. So what can I do to stay logged in.

0 0

site bans local ip? what?

does the server have access to that information? why wouldnt it just ban global ip? that is much harder to change.

0 0

I just want to know what I need to do to keep from getting logged out.

0 0

If your IP is banned, most proxy services should be able to solve your problem. But like they said, once you login, the ip you're using will shortly become unusable.

0 0

[quote]chronicburst wrote: Yes it is but if a site banns you it banns your local IP address. So if you change that address you are unrecognized./quote]

Nope.

Wtf?

And how do you suggest to solve this? to change the routers port then?! Local IP is just assigned by your own router.

0 0

Oh yeah my bad. You need to make a static IP, how about that flamers. To do so I all ready guided you how.

0 1

Control08 wrote: I just want to know what I need to do to keep from getting logged out.

please see FAQ page.

I keep getting logged out

This is most likely because your IP has changed, or you are using a proxy.

The cookies on HBH are IP based, which means when your IP changes, you cookies will be destroyed. This is to stop cookie stealing and make the site more secure.

To stop this happening, when viewing this website - don't use a proxies or proxy programs such as TOR which change your IP every few minutes.

also check your firewall settings to ensure you are able to save cookies.

0 0

but for some reason i think my i.p. got banned for some reason so i have to use a proxy to get in

0 0

So ive your self a static IP and your all set.

Retired
10 0

ok if your using firefox (yes i hadd this problem for a while too) use add n edit cookies to change your fusion_user. ONLY CHANGE THE EXPIRATION. this should make it go longer and not log you out. change the expiration to lke tomorrow .

tell me if this works please.

0 0

That didn't work. Also i use wild blue which uses a dynamic ip.

0 0

Just click remember password?

Banned
0 0

if you are on windows go to the command prompt

(start->run->type cmd)

then type

ipconfig /release

then

ipconfig /renew

also, try using Ccleaner to clean your cookies and everything

0 0

Nope that didn't help I got logged off trying to post.

0 1

cookies enabled?

0 0

Yes they are. If someone wants to help me trouble shoot contact me on yahoo IM at totalcontrol08