Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

SSL.

0 0

You do know your certificate has been expired for ages, right?

And also, using SSL prevents much of HBH's functionality from working, including the shoutbox, and possibly the new voting system.

If you're serious about offering this service (as you should, I personally feel a lot safer when I'm not spewing things around in plain text) you should have it up to date and FULLY compatible with the rest of the site. Otherwise, just get rid of it. A false sense of security is worse then no security at all.

0 0

Bumping in hope of some sort of administrative response.

Ultimate Headshot
0 0

I'm sure the mods are just cooling off right now from finishing the vote system.

Banned
0 0

Mb0742 wrote: I'm sure the mods are just cooling off right now from finishing the vote system.

That's like:

"OH MY GOD, THE BRAKES OF THIS CAR DON'T WORK, CAN YOU GUYS FIX IT?"

"Well, we just finished installing the new soundsystem so we're taking a break right now"

0 0

Mb0742 wrote: I'm sure the mods are just cooling off right now from finishing the vote system.

I'm sure they are. I'd just like some sort of, acknowledgement, like, awareness that there IS a problem and that it WILL be worked on in the future.

That's all. =\

Banned
0 0

+1

bump^

...Legend?
0 0

Ok…There is alot of development going on for HBH at the moment, got some more new features coming. I'm sure this fix is also on the list.

0 1

i have purchased a up to date 512mb (i think) SSL from geotrust. I have the keys and certificate etc, but setting it up on the server is proving a little tricky.

I have no experiance with SSL, so it may take a tiny bit of time for me to actually work out how to install this at server level. If you can help out…. let me know!