Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

pen testing

0 0

I cant log in as nooblet:irtoleet and i've tried at least 20 separate times. is there a problem with the challenge or is my problem local?

0 0

user: nooblet pass: irtoleet

It worked for me, idk why it doesnt for you… the chall works, tho

0 0

doesnt work for me either

but ehh, dont really care :p

0 0

yea i cant login either :(

0 0

crazily enough.. until you all brought it up… i still could. But now i cant… :(

0 0

I can't login as nooblet anymore but is there any reason to…? I've only gotten 40 points from the chall so far though :p so don't spoil anything here.

And sleaz, why's everyone using your avatars now lol? Or did they just randomly make a bunch that looked the same XD ?

Admin from hell
0 0

Just tried myself no login, Maybe it's changed as part of the challenge?

0 0

you can still login using the way you first logged in with the exploit you used. It will say you already found it but you get logged in.

0 0

There is many think I don't get in this challenge …

• Why do they give a username/password where we can't login anywhere ?
  • Why ain't the login pointing to a specific script to make sure there ain't any confusion with the admin script that use the same parameter ?
  • Why is there blank page (2) ?
  • Why is the news module the only one that doesn't use the parameter page ? Why is it the only module that doesn't work like the other ?

Anyone have an answer to those question ?

0 0

@thorsdecree

hahah idk i guess my shits just that awesome :D

0 0

I do not know why you AIN'T using proper english.

There is many think I don't get in this challenge …

• Why ain't the login pointing to a specific script to make sure there ain't any confusion with the admin script that use the same parameter ?
  • Why is the news module the only one that doesn't use the parameter page ? Why is it the only module that doesn't work like the other ? Anyone have an answer to those question ?

Excuse the "flame", but I simply hate it when grammar is not employed as it should. I suppose I'm just philologist.

0 0

netfish wrote: I do not know why you AIN'T using proper english.

[quote]There is many think I don't get in this challenge …

• Why is the news module the only one that doesn't use the parameter page ? Why is it the only module that doesn't work like the other ? Anyone have an answer to those question ?

Excuse the "flame", but I simply hate it when grammar is not employed as it should. I suppose I'm just philologist. [/quote]

It's not flame, it's reality, my english kindda suck, I trully need to get better.