Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Show Your Banner

0 0

okay well i guess some ppl want to see how the banners are going so if you want to post yours here so that ppl can "critic" them…

please make nice comments

-photoshop cs2(the layout theme is grayish)(for now)

0 0

Ok well trying to post them now….

look at post further down

Created by hackerbabe with PS7.0

0 0

nice i can only see the first two and im running on cable the fastes connection and they took about 2 min to fully load,,, and the others were trying. the third one was halfway there and quit…:| look great though;)

0 0

I like hack4u's banner.

0 0

Here's one of mine:

(The binary says "Hellbound Hackers" over and over again.)

0 0

o thats the one thats on the beta i was wondering who made that looks nice lucid… the police line adds some color to it. :)

0 0

grrrrrrr. My DSL went out last night so that means my webserver is down. Guess I'll have to find somewhere else to put my images for the time being..

0 0

hackerbabe babe, http://www.imageshack.us/

And

http://www.zupload.com/

=====================================

all the banners i seen so far are looking good, they could be better, but thats the good thing about photoshop you can always go back and change.

0 0

Mr_Cheese i sent you my one in the email and i was wandering can u post it here please as i sent it to you from my hotmail account to your g-mail and u got it

thanks

the_frost

0 0

OK thanks baab for the imageshack link Lets try this again….

Hope it worked.

0 0

I like the second one hackerbabe :)

Here's another one I did (an earlier 5 min attempt):

0 0

I don't know how any one is supposed to choose which banner to use. All these banners are pretty cool. I like lucid_dream's first banner and hackerbabe's second banner the best though.

0 0

Heres my FIRST try maybe better things to come

0 0

lol - nice one….

0 0

hackerbabe wrote: lol - nice one….

if your reffering to my banner thanks :D if not :@ lol

0 0

Yes I was referring to yours. I like it better than any of mine.

0 0

I think hackerbabe has an unnatural attraction to fire…

0 0

lol Is it that obvious??

0 0

hackerbabe wrote: lol Is it that obvious??

yup :D fire ownz im all ways setting them in back garden

0 0

WOW, they are good!

0 0

OK. My attempt.

0 0

Edit: Sorry bobbyb I think you did a good job on it but I didn't get it with the hands and all. I guess I am not the artistic type.

0 0

What do you mean make of it. I thought it looked good. Oh well.

0 0

BobbyB, i think its a good idea, but i dont see it working well for us.

Hackerbabe, i like the second one,the fourth and fifth one. With the second one tho i think it would be better if we used that and emcombanded it to a flash kinda thing and had it show the HBH then fade out and show a random quote, fade out and then show HBH again, fade out and show another random quote, it would be a an intresting touch for it i think.

Lucid, i love the policeline banner a lot. the firs one isent that great to me as its a little over powerful and distracts, but the image itsel looks good with the binary in Hackers and a matrix kinda lok to the Hellbound part.

and thats my 2 cents so far.

0 0

yep. I can do that with number 2 in flash. I would want to make the background behind it transparent also. If Mr_Cheese picks that one, I can import it into flash and make it rotate to say whatever he wants to say….Hear that Mr_Cheese!!!!!!?????

Also we can change the background of the face to any color. Although I like the orange myself…

Good Idea!!

0 0

[img]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/2368/banner1copy8xy.jpg/img]

simple gray scheme… B)

0 0

Knutrainer, the hands are the hands of adam and god touching in the cistine chapel by michelangelo.

No, I'm not religous, just thought it might look cool.

0 0

Well I knew what the hands were.I thought for some reason it was a joke because I didn't see where it fit in so thats why I originally thought it was a joke.Now I feel like a giant douche because I thought it was a joke. I apologize for misinterpreting your work. I do think that the banner is high quality work. I don't mean to put you down, I think you do good work. After all BobbyB you did make my sig.;)

P.S. I don't mind weather or not you are religious it doesn't matter to me.

0 0

woah, thats nice. Man lol, i can only do fancy text in photoshop lol

0 0

Look man, no offence taken.

If we all felt the same way about everything, wouldn't the world be a much more boring place?

0 0

hackerbabe: I think the only problem with a 3D-look banner is that the site also must have 3D bevels on the panels/nav/content and things like that otherwise it looks out of place. The best 3D ones are when the whole site is in one interface-type panel (can be rendered from 3ds max, touched up in photoshop and imported in flash with animations, or just created in PS) and the content is generated inside spaces in the panels. Stand alone components don't work as well imo, unless the whole site is a common 3D theme. Just an opinion though, and I do like your work :)

I believe there will be multiple themes for the new site anyway…

Cheese: Maybe you could set it up so that people can submit themes and get points if you deem it good enough to add to the site or we could extend the competition so you get more points if you include a theme? What do you think?

We could prob make a tutorial article on creating HBH themes too if you wanted, so more people can get involved.

Regards

0 0

Ill make a better one when i can be botherd

0 0

Lucid-

I thought of that too… It would be nicer to have an entire theme. It wouldn't be any problem to create matching buttons, bars and/or tables but that might take away from the simplicity of the site's appearance…

I think as long as the colors are matching its not necessary to have the entire site 3d. But thats just me….

0 0

wouldn't that qoute thing be easier in PHP?

0 0

Well guys I havnt made it to the HBH Banner yet, but I made a new sig so this is what I can show off as of skillz, I get my HBH one done sometime soon though.

0 0

lucid_dream that rocks!!! bas ass cool!B)

0 0

well here is my attempt, not fully finished yet, about half way done, thought I would update you guys. I know its the same font as my sig but that is cause i was in a hurry and it was preset, but the font will probley change. Tell me what you think of it so far.

0 0

Hi Well here is the signs.

:)

0 0

2nd one is good although i think the site colour would have to change.

0 0

yeah i like them but as of right now the site is gray and black and stuff like that.

0 0

GREAT WAY TO CHANGE THE THEM! ;) Hehe…^^ Kidding!;)

0 0

whoa black-atelier kool banners… /me fell in love with black-atelier ;)B)

0 0

These all look like someone's done a few too many photoshop tutorials.

0 0

hmm, well how about this one then? aint even done in PS :P

0 0

Hehe…:P Im so glad I didnt use any tutorials, and dont need to eighter...! :) 3 years, has made its way! :) Like your banner btw…! ;)

0 0

hack4u wrote: okay well i guess some ppl want to see how the banners are going so if you want to post yours here so that ppl can "critic" them…

please make nice comments

-photoshop cs2(the layout theme is grayish)(for now)

What's the name of the font? It's really good looking btw, not too much stuff. Maybe you could add some blended binary code in the left corner.

0 0

OoOoh I like this thread! This is my entry :

I thought it was good and it's sticking with the old green theme B).

0 0

thats very nice cynoo!….:o love your sig too :)

0 0

Yay! Thank you!