Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Underlining Problems - Severe

0 0

I've looked and looked and I can't seem to fix how this coding ends up underlining a majority of the information within it, if you need to see what I'm talking about there is a link to the site in my profile but I just can't seem to fix this underlining problem.

<script type="text/javascript">

{
  var r=confirm("The answers given are self created, the other content is copyright and has a statement in the page.")
  if (r==true)
    {
    document.write("I agree to all written statements of this sub-domain and I will follow the rules set by the creator, I acknowledge that the creator cannot be touched by t3h f3d5 cuz h3's ub3r and f0llw3d t3h l4w.")
    }
  else
    {
    document.write("I'm stupid; I don't agree.")
    }
  }
</script>

<head>
<title>Freshman Science Test & Study Sheet 2/26/07 B1</title>
</head>
<body bgcolor="silver">
<body>
<center><h1>Formulas</h1></center>
<p>
<center>F=ma</center>
<center>Force = Mass * Acceleration</center>
<br>
<center>p=mv</center>
<center>Momentum = Mass * Velocity</center>
<br>
<center>A=F-I/T</center>
<center>Acceleration = Final Speed - Initial Speed / Time</center>
</p>
<hr>
<center><h1>The Laws of Motion</h1></center>
<center><h3>Word Bank</h3></center>
<center><p>Force, Inertia, Momentum, Friction <br> Conservation of Momentum, Gravitation, MA, MV <br> Opposite, Weight, Centripetal Force, and Downward. </p></center>
<br>
<br>
<p>
<h4>I. Newton's First Law</h4>
<br>
A. defined as: an object in motion stays in motion inless acted upon by a net <u>force</u>.
<br>
B. <u>inertia</u> is the tendancy of an object to resist a change in motion.
<br><br>
<h4>II. Newton's Second Law</h4>
<br>
A. defined as: net force acting on an object causes the object to accelerate in the direction of the net force; F=<u>ma</u>.
<br>
B. types of forces
<br>
 1.<u>friction</u> occurs between any two objects.<br>
   a.<u>momentum</u> is the gravitational force exerted on an object by Earth.<br>
   b.An object that is shot or thrown follows a <u>downward</u> path because of the force of gravity pulling it.<br>
 2.<u>centripetal force</u> causes an object to move in a circle.
<br><br>
<h4>II. Newton's Third Law</h4>
<br>
A. defined as: to every action force there is an equal and <u>opposite</u> reaction force.
<br>
B <u>weight</u>: a property a moving object has because of its mass and velocity; p=<u>mv<u/>.
<br>
C.<u>conservation of momentum</u>: momentum transfers from one object to another with the total momentum being conserved.
</p>
<hr>
<center><h1>Exploring Motion and Forces</h1></center>
<center><p>Acceleration, Force, Keeps, Speed, Average Speed <br> Friction, Net Force, Velocity, Balanced Forces, Gravity <br> Newtons, Weight, Distance, Inertia, and Seat Belt</p></center>
<br>
<br>
<p>
<i>Acceleration</i> 1. _____ is the rate of change in its position.
<br>
<i>Speed</i> 2. Total distance traveled divided by total time of travel is _____.
<br>
<i>Velocity</i> 3. _____ describes both speed and direction.
<br>
<i>Average Speed</i> 4. The rate of change of velocity is called _____.
<br>
<i>Seat Belt</i> 5. A person wearin a(n) _____ becomes "part" of the car.
<br>
<i>Force</i> 6. A(n) _____ is a push or pull one body exerts on another body.
<br>
<i>Net force</i> 7. A(n) _____ on an object always changes the velocity of the object.
<br>
<i>Inertia</i> 9.The tendency of an object to resist any change in its motion is called _____.
<br>
<i>Keeps</i> 10. Newton's First Law of motuon states that an object moving at a constant velocity _____ moving at that velocity unless a net force acts on it.
<br>
<i>Friction</i> 11. The force that opposes motion between two surfaces that are touching each other is called _____. 
<br>
<i>Gravity</i> 12._____ is the force that every object in the universe exerts on every other object.
<br>
<i>Weight</i> 13. An object's _____ is the measure of the force of gravity on that object.
<br>
<i>Distance</i> 14. The amount of graviitational force between two objects depends on their masses and the _____ between them.
<br>
<i>Newtons</i> 15. Weight is measured in unites called _____ , while mass is measured in units called grams and kilograms.
</p>
<hr>
<center><h1>Acceleration and Momentum</h1></center>
<center><p> Newton's second law of motion, Newton's third law of motion, conservation of momentum <br> terminal velocity, centripetal acceleration, isometric exercises <br> air resistance, and centripetal force</p></center>
<br>
<br>
<i>Newton's third law of motion</i> 1. The phrase "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" is _____.
<br>
<i>Terminal Velocity</i> 2. The largest velocity reached by a falling object is its _____.
<br>
<i>Projectile</i> 3. A ball thrown across a football field is an example of a(n) _____.
<br>
<i>Centripetal Force</i> 4. When an object moves in a cirble, _____ acts to accelerate the object toward the center of that circle.
<br>
<i>Centripetal Acceleration</i> 5. When a car travels around a curve in the road, _____ helps to keeo the car traveling in a curved path.
<br>
<i>Air Resistance</i> 6. The force exerted by air on a moving object is called _____.
<br>
<i>Isometric Exercises</i> 7. A net force acting on an object causes the object to accelerate in the direction of the forcel this is _____.
<br>
<i>Momentum</i> 8. A property of a moving object resulting from its mass and velocity is _____.
<br>
<i>Conservation of Momentum</i> 9. According to the _____ , when a bowling ball strikes the pins, the momentum lost by the bowling ball is equal to the momentum gained by the pins.
<br>
<i>Newton's second law of motuon</i> 10. Muscles pushing against muscles is the gaol of _____.
</p>

<font color=red><p>
Answers were self developed and aren't entitled to "correctivity", but the questions and remaining text was cited and is Copryright material © Glencoe/McGraw-Hill a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies Inc.
<br>
The author of this site, nor its respective users may be held eligible in the court of law, this sub-domain states the information above was copyrighted by another company and the author of this sub-domain doesn't claim to be the author of the material.</p></font>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<center><a href="index.html">Back to Homepage</a>
</html>

0 0

weight: … because of its mass and velocity; p=<u>mv<u/>

should be <u>mv</u>. that might not be the only one, just the first thing I found.

0 0

Thanks, I'm going to fix that and see how it works. :D

0 0

W00tsauce breh lol

Thanks alot, it fixed everything. :happy:

0 0

no problem, glad it worked. B)