Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

sign test

0 0

:)

0 0

What happened to "OWNED BY WOLFMANKURD"? what's wrong with that?

0 0

owned? own what? you own shit boy, just because you can change my sign cause of this site bugs makes you think youre leet?
u're pathetic

thanx to the admins for leting this happend :@ PATCH the damn thing jeesh :o

0 0

Change your sig.? lol, i was in your account. sent some pm's too WOHHAHAHAHAH

PS who said anything about me beeing leet, I never once even gloatede yout'r ethe one who 'exposed' it

0 0

and this is proving what? that you are some lame ass looking for attention? it also means you hacked HBH cause no way you could get my passwd… way to go….

0 0

ah true the password i didnt get but a hash is good enough for me. and while i love atention it wasnt for that either, it was because I could, I dont want you or anyones kudos, …

0 0

kudos from me? lol u gotta stop smoking pot, its damaging that neuron u still have left.

0 0

God you're slow you don't understand I don't want you to give me kudos, and don't want it… so meh

0 1

o…..k

well, phj34r - seems to me you use the same pass for everything. Try to keep your HBH pass seperate from everthing. That way, if someone gets your hash on another site, then they cant use it to login with it on HBH.

0 0

Mr_Cheese do you think im retarded or something? "using the same pass for everything?" Every pass i used here was used ONLY on hbh, he couldnt get it from other place only from THIS site.

0 0

If you are such a dab hand at security so as to give other people advice why not try not handing your hash out?