Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Firefox bug :D

Banned
0 0

Leave, Spyware only, and friends =]

[url] ha.com [/url]

0 0

i dont get it

0 0

kingofstrings411 wrote: i dont get it

good.

0 0

kingofstrings411 wrote: i dont get it

Hes just totaly h4x0rd teh interweb RUAN ALL YOUR BINARY BELONGS TOO HIM

0 0

This fool who calls himself spyware has begged other members for the how to's and has asked for passwords from them because he's too damn lazy to crack it himself. Spyware, why don't you stop posting stupid crap like this "ha.com" and actually start a thread worth reading. Oh yeah, try and figure something out on your own from now on…noob hacker

0 0

:O dude, what the fuck? There was no reason at all to flame spyware for this post. In case you didn't notice, it's under the TESTING section. He's free to test this site in any way he sees fit. I've known spyware for a long time on this site and he's never once acted that way around me…so now I flame you.

"Mess with the best, Die like the rest" What? Can't find a decent sig so you put gay ass quotes in your sig? Noobish.

And what's with your leet-speak name? Who actually speaks in leet-speak? Skiddies are the only people that I can think of…

If you've reverted to skiddishness because you can't even think up a good, original name, then I don't think you have any room to flame anyone.

Be gone.

EDIT: oh wait! you're flaming him because you don't know how to use a simple net send command? and because you cant justfuckinggoogleit? wow. Here fag:

http://freewebs.com/skunkf00t/my_programs/Batch_NetSend_V1.1.zip

–=[ or ]=–

http://freewebs.com/skunkf00t/my_programs/Python_NetSend_V1.1.zip

–=[ or ]=–

http://freewebs.com/skunkf00t/my_programs/C++_NetSend_V1.1.zip

wow…

0 0

spyware wrote: Leave, Spyware only, and friends =]

[url] ha.com [/url]

Do you mean the cursor? :D

0 0

50F7W4R3 wrote: This fool who calls himself spyware has begged other members for the how to's and has asked for passwords from them because he's too damn lazy to crack it himself. Spyware, why don't you stop posting stupid crap like this "ha.com" and actually start a thread worth reading. Oh yeah, try and figure something out on your own from now on…noob hacker

Dear 50F7W4R3, spyware helped me a lot. He responded on lots of my questions here on the forum, and he's responds were always good and comprehensible. So i dont know why are you calling him a "noob hacker". I have to fully agree with Skunkfoot. Maybe you flaming him, because you cannot use that exploit. I dont know what it is. It got deleted before i can read it. How can you call "a noob hacker" someone, who have more experience than you? Oh dear, that is amazing. I cant't believe it. I can call myself a noob. But i can say, that you are bigger noob than me. I come here to learn, not to flame others. So please, stop it when there is still time.

Banned
0 0

It's not an exploit, it's a bug. Has nothing to do with the cursor though.

0 0

mido wrote: Do you mean the cursor? :D

Nope, he doesn't mean the cursor. Guess you're not a friend. :P

Banned
0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: Nope, he doesn't mean the cursor. Guess you're not a friend. :P

Everyone is =], no keeping-doors-shut around here.

0 0

lol

that doesn't mean you're an enemy though, so don't get defensive or anything. Just means you need to look more :)

0 0

So what could it be? the more spaces not shown in the link, lol.

Banned
0 0

mido wrote: So what could it be? the more spaces not shown in the link, lol.

Nope.

0 0

waarrghhh!!! to much 7331nes:angry: it melts me brain:angry:

OT: now what would the bug be:p my guesses were the cursor thingy and the spaces not being shown… but spyware says that it's something else…:ninja: EVIL!

0 0

the link location is just https:// which might be something to do with it, i dunno maybe could you tell us spywareQ

0 0

spyware wrote: It's not an exploit, it's a bug. oh sorry, didnt notice that

0 0

Are we suppose to guess what is the bug ? I haven't seen anything abnormal, except the fact that there is a thousand space in the link.

Banned
0 0

I don't want to spoil it, it's something pretty small but still very noticeable.

0 0

the missing of the WWW?:p (like I said, my brain has melted:angry: )

0 0

the huge amount of spaces between the https:// and the addressQ

0 0

It's a bug in a particular browser. Not in viewing the link, per se, either. :)

0 0

im a ff person not IE so thats why i saw nothing just a load of %20,s nothing huge

Banned
0 0

koolkeith12345 wrote: im a ff person not IE so thats why i saw nothing just a load of %20,s nothing huge

It works on FF, try again =].

0 0

I belive someone needs ice tea… :ninja:

0 0

thk-h3x wrote: I belive someone needs ice tea… :ninja:

That's Frizto in his natural form. It's not abnormal.

EDIT: The sentence (Mess with the best die like the rest) is taken from a famous movie called "Hacker". If you haven't seen it, you probably miss something in your life.

0 0

I've met Fritzo IRL, i belive i know his normal form ;)

0 0

Well that's his normal form on the forum though.

...Legend?
0 0

lol this has got off topic.

Any way fritzo I do not claim to know spyware well, but your oppinion seems correct.

He is very hard working….. Noobs are taking over and trying to flame.

Disapointing.

0 0

Arto_8000 wrote: Well that's his normal form on the forum though.

Perhaps, and it's awesome.

0 0

What_A_Legend wrote: lol this has got off topic.

We should create a new forum section for Fritzo Flames, so that we can keep the threads relatively on-topic by moving the flaming noobs into a Fritzo Flame thread. Just wait… it'll catch on. ;)

Noobs are taking over and trying to flame.

Unfortunately, sad but true. The good thing, though, is that the majority of the noobs never stay longer than a week. For the ones that do stay, most of them learn how not to be noobs. For the ones that don't… they are good entertainment. :)

Oh, and back on-topic… has anyone figured out the bug yet? :)

0 0

sorry, just one more off-topic post…

NOTE TO ALL NOOBS: Flaming is for your own good. It's good for you, it helps you learn.

Example:

say your dog pees on your couch. You smack him on the nose, and he understands that if he pees on your couch again, he's gonna get smacked again. Simple.

So you see, by flaming you noobs, we're really teaching you to think about your questions more :)

Banned
0 0

So, anyone figured out the bug yet?

And I need someone to hack a hotmail address pm me plz, kthxbai.

Banned
0 0

JOKE ofc.

0 0

mm, well, I remember back when the thread was first posted, it listed Zepher's name as the original poster on the front page, rather then yours, but I figured that was a bug on HBH's end.

o.O

0 0

Skunkfoot wrote: sorry, just one more off-topic post…

NOTE TO ALL NOOBS: Flaming is for your own good. It's good for you, it helps you learn.

Example:

say your dog pees on your couch. You smack him on the nose, and he understands that if he pees on your couch again, he's gonna get smacked again. Simple.

So you see, by flaming you noobs, we're really teaching you to think about your questions more :)

hehe +1! It's proven that pain leads to wisdom…

OT: spyware, when you gonna tell us the bug:angry:

Banned
0 0

When? Don't you mean "are" (if?). Go figure it out on your own, will post in weekend or something.

0 0

Ok, so can it be that Firefox does not read black as %20 and IE does? Still, that and the way the cursor looks like are the only bugs I can see comparing the firefox page with the IE one.

Wiz

0 0

Why did you bump that 3 week old thread ?

0 0

Because the original poster did not return with the answer so I threw in my guess.

Banned
0 0

No no and no. Hint: selected source.

0 0

blank:config?

Banned
0 0

masta_hacks wrote: blank:config?

wtf?

0 0

Don't get it, sorry :(