Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

my vb trjan

0 0

im working on a trojan in vb and i need sum ideas for wat features i should and any helpful hints or nething. right now i have sendkeys(type in wat u want to send then it makes other person type it) send message(makes a popup on there computer saying watever u want) shell(opens up file on there computer from a link thing that u type) shutdown beep crash keylogging(it logs all the keys the other person types then when u click get keys it tells u all keys that they have logged, also has buttons to clear all the logs. keylogging only logs letters and numbers at this time, all other stuff just apeears as sum random sybol thing)

ans tahts all i have right now. any ideas comments suggestions or anything else please

0 0

Learn the english language.

0 0

I think that is a suggestion LOL

0 0

i get that alot too he he but man you guys should try to focus on what he ment ore what you think hes "trying" to say!!

im not from an english speaking cuntry so i know i write thinks the wrong way and the reason im on this page is that i think there is (ore hope) there is someone her that will help us to learn enyway.

0 0

yeah sry bout the 2nd grader spelling and grammer, i got the keylogging working perfect

0 0
  • Password Finders (LM hashes, LSA secrets, etc)
  • Mouse moving
  • Changing background
  • Disabling mouse
  • Disabling keyboard
  • Fake error messages
  • Logging out user
  • Sub7's "Matrix Chat"
  • Packet sniffer

Also, make sure that your trojan automatically copies itself to startup multiple times under different (believable) file names and that it doesn't appear in Task Manager.

Good luck on your trojan!