Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

A good password Cracker?

0 0

hey, I'm kinda new at all this hacking stuff, only thing i can program in so far is HTML, thinking on learning PHP soon, my question is… Does anybody know a good password cracker to crack FTP, PHP, HTML, and other language web servers. Or atleast give me a good site with password crackers with DL Links that actually work!

I have Searched Google. I have been searching for over a week. I will not do anything Illegal with this password cracker.

0 0

try john the ripper its in the download section

0 0

first of all FTP, HTML and PHP are not types of encryptions. Anyway, i presume you know that so i'm guessing you accually want an md5 cracker. you could try john the ripper, cain or abel.

0 0

sounds like your looking for a bruteforcer. google for THC hydra.

0 0

Your best program is always the one you make yourself because it always fits your needs and wants. But while your doing that you should get John the Ripper (i believe JTR was done by Openwall, try searching openwall john the ripper on google) and learn how to use it to best suit your needs.

0 0

Just a note on JTR:

I got this and cain and able, and they both work fine. However, when i decided to do a quick scan for viruses, it found a few in the JTR folders.

Avast has found stuff before and called them hacker tools, but I left them because they are what it says. The ones it found in JTR it said were trojans so i deleted them. Anyone help here?

0 0

ive never used one of theese what does it crack

0 0

OK OK if u realy wanna a brute force then google "crack whore" it is prolly one of the best out. one note though, depending on the password and how fast ure computer is it may take anywhere from 1-5 hrs. so u might want to try an dictionary attack first