Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

How would i....

0 0

ok i was googleing on how to make viruses and i found some batch commands surch as del * etc etc and i made a very basic virus that shut down the computer and i wanted to try it on a friend but i tried sending it accros msn messanger and one of its blocked file extensions is .bat so what i really want to know is there anyway i can disguise it as a different file, like rename it once the program is run reaname it back to a .bat then run it ….can anyone explain to me how i would do this

0 0

This usually works for me… open a new winzip project and name it "sthg.ANYTHINGELSETHANZIP" for example: English.c02 and add ur file to it, and tell him to open it with winzip.. That's how i also hide my files :D :P It's kinda caveman-style, but it really works (Especially when i use Illogicalstuff.dll s :P)

0 0

yes i thought of that at the time but i was on a different persons pc and he did have winzip(i have go no clue why i thought every pc had it?!) but i would like to learn how to do this and any language will do but preferable vb or if it can then in msdos

0 0

VB's my favorite language too…. I think u can found how to unzip stuff from within a VB application in CODEGURU or PLANETSOURCECODE or PROGRAMMERSHEAVEN… Anyway edit them to be stealthy for ur needs…. And… oh btw to do that the victim should have winzip, but u could also be creative to make a new winzip by urself ;) If u kinda understand how to do a file-splitter in VB , u can manage to edit a file so it isnt openable and when u open the app it's rearranged and hidden somewhere, registered in the startup registry and run.. If u're using winsock (for trojans) , the victim must have winsock too…

Anyway u'll find almost anything on the sites i gave u..

0 0

man i just go tinto programing and i can barel understand the basics of vb :( ;) so iw ill need alot of help if i was going to try to inclued a file unzipper ps. some further questions about using creating viruses in msdos 1.using the REN command can i rename folders like REN *My Documents *My Stuff would that work? and at the end of a virus (one which would only shutdown the pc once can i rename the virus at the end of it REN *My Pic.bat *Stuff.txt will that work? and is there any way of making my windows invisible i found mr cheeses batch virus make just in the last couple of minutes i i ran a net flooder but the window appeared up run small parts of code repeatedly can i make this window invisible like in vb Visible False

thnx for the help

0 0

sorry i cant help u in dos stuff :S

0 0

damn!

0 0

neway stick around, im sure some other HBH members can help u.. c ya!

0 0

neway stick around, im sure some other HBH members can help u.. c ya!

0 0

yeah thanks for all your help i like the forums on this site but i think the calanges are better on hts so il be on both now getting usefull info and building my knowlage;)

0 0

xJorDyx wrote: man i just go tinto programing and i can barel understand the basics of vb :( ;) so iw ill need alot of help if i was going to try to inclued a file unzipper ps. some further questions about using creating viruses in msdos 1.using the REN command can i rename folders like REN *My Documents *My Stuff would that work? and at the end of a virus (one which would only shutdown the pc once can i rename the virus at the end of it REN *My Pic.bat *Stuff.txt will that work? and is there any way of making my windows invisible i found mr cheeses batch virus make just in the last couple of minutes i i ran a net flooder but the window appeared up run small parts of code repeatedly can i make this window invisible like in vb Visible False

thnx for the help

Well, first, you need to put objects that have spaces in quotes. Second, what's with the asterix's?

0 0

thats what i seen in some of the tuts on how to make virii and they put DEL *name to delete or REN *.Oringional file *.new file

0 0

xJorDyx wrote: thats what i seen in some of the tuts on how to make virii and they put DEL *name to delete or REN *.Oringional file *.new file

Well, the * stands for all. You put it like .txt or file.. The first one will find all things with the .txt extension and the second one will search for file with any extension.

0 0

ahhhh thanks see im still learning ive only been trry to create virii in batch for 3 days so i still have no clue lol can anyone help me via aim sometime

0 0

xJorDyx wrote: ahhhh thanks see im still learning ive only been trry to create virii in batch for 3 days so i still have no clue lol can anyone help me via aim sometime

Actually, i wrote a basic article about batch files and how you can utilize them for malicious purposes. http://hellboundhackers.org/readarticle.php?article_id=90

0 0

thanks alot i cant wait to read it im busy at the mo;) edit can anyone tell me where i can get alot of dos commands from i only know a couple of simple one

0 0

Just google dos commands, should be 94509345804395 results…..\

Shutdown -s -c "You got pwned Bitch!"

It will shut down thier computer and there will be a screen that counts down to 1 from 30 and it will say whatever you put in the quotes.

gl

0 0

lol thanks ok im sending these ziped at the moment untill i know how to hide them selves in other programs..is there any way that once they open it in winzip and double click it it will auto unzip to the directory i want? or can someone explain to me how i would hide it in another program or file iinstead of having to zip it

0 0

Just hide it in another app… Make a small program the victim might find interesting, and in the form load code, put ur … virus or whatever , for code help search www.codeguru.com 's forums..

0 0

ok im trynig to wirte a progy in vb that will rename the file i send it as to the .bat file heres what ive got Sub RenameObject(ByVal "look.wmv" As Object, ByVal "window.bat" as String) End Sub but it returns an error "expected a variable name" and what commands do i need to run the .bat after i rename it? i checked every where

0 0

xJorDyx wrote: ok i was googleing on how to make viruses and i found some batch commands surch as del * etc etc and i made a very basic virus that shut down the computer and i wanted to try it on a friend but i tried sending it accros msn messanger and one of its blocked file extensions is .bat so what i really want to know is there anyway i can disguise it as a different file, like rename it once the program is run reaname it back to a .bat then run it ….can anyone explain to me how i would do this This is usually the reason I say not to code in Batch, because of the extremely limited functionality. Now what you could do is rename the file to .msn or something like that (just some madeup extension) and then tell the person to rename it when they get it. Note that I'm unsure of whether this will leave you in success or not, I'm not sure what extensions MSN Messenger blocks and allows.