Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Ask me any php question

0 0

I'm bored, so c'mon and ask something, the harder the better.

0 0

You want one? How do you program a CMS user/point system in php? :) Just seeing what you know :P

0 0

Easy. But I have to leave, so in about an hour I'll make one.

0 0

Flaming_figures wrote: You want one? How do you program a CMS user/point system in php? :) Just seeing what you know :P

Also you haven't completed Other 3 LOL…

0 0

I really don't want to. How much is it worth…. hmmm… maybe… lol. No, I am thinking about making a site and I was wondering if he knew how. (I myself don't want a script, but I want to learn HOW to make the script, if I even am)

0 0

Well coding a CMS system take more than an hour if you wish that it have a nice looking, minumum security, etc. It should take about 3-7 days to make a nice one that have no bug, minimum fonctionaly and fully working.

For now i dont really have time to make one because of school and other project i want to finish (IRC RPG).

0 0

If you haven't ever coded a CMS, before you make a CMS with members / logins, try to make a simple News upload, and link / front page editor thru an admin panel you create.

0 0

Tell me what you want it to have, give me a couple of days, and there ya go.

0 0

ok i have a question….im kinda a noob at php but..

lets say u have a script that takes input from the url and i wanted to log that input. how could i log the input to a page that is uploaded to my website called log.txt? wenever i try it says that i cant write it to that file even tho im sure my syntax and stuff is rite. I looked it up online and it said u hafta use some command(i dont remember which) in the php.ini file. wut is the php.ini file? im confused about this.

0 0

make sure your file permissions are writeable for that file. your gonna need to chmod the txt file.

0 0

ok, make me a web spider better than google and jake's, then I'll know that you truly know ur shit!

0 0

ok. But that will take mayby a week, as I have to learn how to do that first. So give me a week. If I havent got it by then, I'll admit defeat.

EDIT: Ok, I for some reason was a tad bit over optomistic. Give me two weeks, mayby 3, but then I will have a very good web crawler.