Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Open Web page

0 0

There is in some site, some challenge programming where you have to multiply a number and return it in a box or in a url.

How can I do that ?

Can I use php ? with the fonction "fopen" and with a fonction to find the number.

I don't really know. Can someone help me ?

thx

Ghost in the Machine
0 0

enigma groups challenge, right?

I started that, but then realized the real problem wasn't opening the page, which I believe you can do pretty easily in PHP (at least that what's is suggested in the book I have on the language, I haven't gotten too much experience in the language, but it should work along the lines you mentioned).

The bigger problem is how to get the website to recognize the script as coming from you and therefore give you permission to grab the script and answer the challenge. I tried sending cookies with no success. I think you have to open up a session with the script somehow, but I'm not sure how to accomplish that. Maybe I need to actually make the script send the login information and proceed from there. Anyway, fill free to PM me if you make any progress on this one and I'll do likewise.

Ghost in the Machine
0 0

Btw, here's how I went about grabbing the file, but there are plenty of ways to open files in PHP.

$filename="http://www.enigmagroup.org/missions/programming/2/index.php"; $filestring= file_get_contents($filename);

0 0

use PHP's cURL functions and code it so that it tries all possible combinations (well, you can define the range or the multiples you need). Hope that helps..

0 0

Thucydides wrote: Btw, here's how I went about grabbing the file, but there are plenty of ways to open files in PHP.

$filename="http://www.enigmagroup.org/missions/programming/2/index.php"; $filestring= file_get_contents($filename);

erm.. doesn't that just show the page with no formating ?

0 0

Ok thx for your help :)

I try with libcurl but I have a problem for send the cookie. :(