Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

starting language

0 0

I've recently been looking at python, studying abit here and there, but i was wondering if it was worth it. should i start with something else? (C++, C, pearl?) you know, something that might be alittle more useful. im still unsure though, what do you guys think?

0 0

There are lots of other threads regarding this topic but nevertheless I recomend Html Javascript PHP Perl

Once you know all those come back and I'll tell you the rest xD

0 0

Python teaches good identation,

• Easy syntax

0 0

well, to learn as a hacker, i would suggest C++ / C and Perl, as most PoC Exploits are written in one of the 3

0 0

in my opinion, learn HTML first cause its easy to learn and code so u can get a feel for programming. then go on to javascript and then maybe C/C++. After that move on to more advanced programming like ASP or PHP because alot of web pages use these languages. The best site to learn for free is here:

http://www.w3schools.com

0 0

d3frag wrote: in my opinion, learn HTML first cause its easy to learn and code so u can get a feel for programming. http://www.w3schools.com HTML is not a programming language.

0 0

SlimTim10 wrote: HTML is not a programming language.

well u kno wut i mean. im sayin just to get used to writing your own code so u have a feel when you actually program so its not as badd.

0 0

Java is also a good start. HTML you can learn in a less than a couple of hours. Javascript and Java involve more thinking. But of course all of us start with html, so start there.

0 0

which programming language is the easiest to learn?

0 0

There is no 'easiest' programming language it all depends, some people learn and find different stuff easy