Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Java beginner

0 0

I'm looking for a good website tutorial/s to because the basic of java programming.

I have experience in other scripts eg php and actionscript but would like to dive into the world of java development for mobile, software and internet.

Would anyone be able to give me a site or to give me and tutorial first hand, via pm-ing?

Thank you, Jrob!

0 0

first off it is javascript not java do differnet languages. and a good site that i have used is w3schools.com

0 0

Um if you wanted to create programs and write software etc… Java. Google java tutorials.

If you plan to use Javascript to make websites a bit more dynamic or feel like editing cookies… Google javascript tutorials

0 0

tizag.com covers it pretty nicely.

0 0

zer0pain1337 wrote: first off it is javascript not java do differnet languages. and a good site that i have used is w3schools.com

Naw mate. When I say fucking "java", I don't mean javascript. How the fuck are you meant to make javascript appications for mobiles and software. That might of been the hint I was meaning Java. So fucking shut it and don't change the name to "javascript" thinking yer all smart when it's made you look like an arrogant arsehole.

You fucking arrogant cunt.

0 0

Right, don't post something like that after you put javascript in your post fool.

It pisses me off when people do this and try and turn it round on the other person. You had javascript, but when you realised you were wrong you edited it and flamed the other person… worst flame ever. If you can't refrain from keeping your language clean then don't bother posting.

Get back into your caravan and catch them rats.

0 0

-The_Flash- wrote: Right, don't post something like that after you put javascript in your post fool.

It pisses me off when people do this and try and turn it round on the other person. You had javascript, but when you realised you were wrong you edited it and flamed the other person… worst flame ever. If you can't refrain from keeping your language clean then don't bother posting.

Get back into your caravan and catch them rats.

Firstly, I didn't put Javascript as my title. I'm positive of that as I've made that mistake once before.

Secondly, I edited it because the first sentence didn't make sense.

Thirdy, it's not a caravan, but a scheme I live in.