Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Batch file to start trojan

0 0

Hello,

I need to write a batch file that will start a trojan server and then leave it running so that other commands in the batch file can be executed.

1. Is this possible in one batch file?

2. I make a batch file to go to the appropriate directory and then run the server, although the command prompt just closes after that - any tips please.

3. My aim is to get files back to my PC e.g. ipconfig >> ip.txt, and then send that back - how would i send this.

Any tips, ideas or places to research would be appreciated.

Cheers

0 0

i think i love hbh. keep up the good work!.com means d.a.j.o.o.b

0 0

Thanks for the info,

My trojan is made from Java therefore the machine that I put the server on must have Java runtime - might start using visual basic instead not sure.

For now I want to keep on with batch files: When I run the batch file to run the server it just dissappears were as it should stay and echo listening to ports whatever -> please help with this.

Am I right in saying that netcat is only for Linux as I saw on the sourceforge site that they are all rpms and tar files, I was interested in using this although I doint think its possible without Linux.

Cheers