Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Exotic Languages

0 0

I noticed on the Programming Challenge it said points would be awarded for "exotic languages". What are these for instance?

0 0

maybe they meant languages that not many people know.. or even know about.. and i was wondering if we can do the "chatter bot" in an Mirc script ?

0 0

I don't know. For some unknown reason I am doing the proper systems thing.

Analysis –> Design –> Implementation etc

But I am trying to decide what language to use.

PHP and Perl I am thinking about atm but I'm sure they're not exotic

0 0

i would say exotic would be like ruby,pascal, basic (not visual), and stuff like that, just stuf besides the ordinary, php, perl, python, vb, c(++), ect

0 0

Exotic as in using brainfuck :) or being a l33t ass and using assembler, making me install and read up on it. I'll swear and i'll curse you when i check your code because you make me go through all the effort but if it's good code you'll get a plus :)

Also for challenge related questions you can always pm me.;)

0 0

Anarcho-Hippie wrote: Exotic as in using brainfuck :) or being a l33t ass and using assembler, making me install and read up on it. I'll swear and i'll curse you when i check your code because you make me go through all the effort but if it's good code you'll get a plus :)

Also for challenge related questions you can always pm me.;)

Just for that, I'm gonna code mine in assembly. Just to piss you off. :p

Oh yeah - UP THE BRAINFUCK!