Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

OMG LEET PROGRAMMING

0 0

K got to make this short, cause i'm in the exams and all that stuff. What happened to the programming challenges? They got buried while i wasn't looking a long time ago or something? Anyway who's with me in taking out the jumper cables and reviving the bastards?

It would be great to have them back and fun to do. Pretty please??

Heck i'll even organise them if there's no other way, but whatever you do bring them back from the dead, their time hasn't come yet.

thnx for listening.

Sign the petition by posting below B)

0 1

after the wallpaper compeition, we're gonna have a PHP programming challenge.

0 0

Wallpaper competition :o

I must be blind opr something :|

0 0

Why cant we do it now? at the same time.. just.. diffrent judges

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

I have an idea for a programming challenge, code your own news editing/posting script

0 0

I didn't mean webbased stuff, i meant apps, tools, software that compiles if you get what i'm saying.

Like the ones where you had to build a portscanner, or a bruteforcer, stuff like that.

Can ya feel the groove here?

Don't make me start an underground movement that supports the lost programming challenges :p

0 0

system_meltdown thats already an other challenge and i have already completed it :p

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Darth_Pengo wrote: system_meltdown thats already an other challenge and i have already completed it :p

Meh, true, so have I lol

0 0

And any old mug could do that anyway

0 0

are saying i'm an old mug?!! :p