Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Languages....

0 0

It seems everyone else is learning c/c++ while im doing java…..does it really matter which you use for your programs you make for "hacking"?

0 0

I'm into Java as well. C/C++ is most useful for creating exploits… but to my opinion, Java is more useful for creating GUIs (and it's also easy to learn). Java will take over in a couple years over C++. They're both great languages, however.

0 0

I suppose after im finished with java, its on to c/c++

0 0

I'm trying to learn both at the same time very confusing

0 0

I would imagine so

0 0

I thought there was a bit more than that! Oh well, I like the sound ofthe language Groovy. It sounds quite ummm … groovy?

0 0

My main is java, but sides i know html, javascript (some php)

0 0

What can java do? in terms of hacking? Because if it is on the same level as VB I'll learn that instead:(

0 0

LiveFastDieFun wrote: I was just wondering what languages people on here know. Does anyone use Coldfusion?

I know a lil bit of CF my cousin codes her cms modules in it ;)

Other than that I know PHP, Shell Scripting, HTML, some Perl and Visual Basic 6.0

0 0

Here at university, they teach you Java first and then move on to C/C++.

It's also better not to learn them together as they have similarities but also some differences.

0 0

I think I'll drop one but which?

Java or C

0 0

whichever one you like the least i suppose

0 0

Drop Java and learn it later. C++ is so loads more useful for moving into other languages

0 0

I'm really only doing java for game programming, lol (i get bored alot!):D

0 0

For me i use c++ for my game programming but hey thats cool also i am use VB a lttle.

0 0

Made any good games latly?…..i made a dungeons and dragons one today (it only has 4 chars….and its all text-based…lol)