Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

php help

0 0

I need some help with a script. Here is what I need. Lets say I have two sites running on 2 different hosts. Lets say Site A and Site B. How can I make it through a php script Site B can retrive the cookies from a person that was on Site A?

0 0

alright, I was really just trying to find a new way of making a cookie stealer. My avatar contains a php script, I can see peoples IP's and things like that, but not there cookies… sadly

0 0

I figured as much, but if that's what you're trying to do, the only way to get it is by manipulating the domain where the cookie is stored into sending it to your site somehow. The most common way is XSS, however there are others… not with an Image though (unless the image is uploaded and can execute php on their server… which actually does happen and then you can get full access anyway)

0 0

Well that could be possible, but also unlikely way of doing things. I am trying to figure out a way of cookie stealing without the means of XSS. my idea was a good concept, but exacly that just a concept. Atleast now I know alittle of how those danasoft sigs work :D .

0 0

Raster wrote: Well that could be possible, but also unlikely way of doing things. I am trying to figure out a way of cookie stealing without the means of XSS. my idea was a good concept, but exacly that just a concept. Atleast now I know alittle of how those danasoft sigs work :D .

always liked those danasoft sigs, although they dont steal your info, they just echo it to you screen (if you know what i mean)