Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Programming help

0 0

hi im kinda noob with programming, i was wondering if you could give me some advise of a good begginers programming language.

Lots of thx from Woopahh!

0 0

BASIC, MSWinLOGO, VB, PHP,

How basic?

0 0

Well if you have any experience in any scripting language like JavaScript, then pretty much programming will be pretty easy…if you know PHP then I would suggest C++, you will pick it up like nothhin if you know PHP :D

0 0

i think u can start with allmost any programming language as long as u put enough time in to learning it. I started with C++ and that did go pretty good till i stopped learning (and just "wrote" some shit). after a mond i had to start all over again :|.

0 0

Yea as N1315 has basically said you need to stick at it too. Loads of people will languages for success but what ever you decide to learn you will have to study and practise it! ;) Good luck!

Python Ninja
0 0

i'm relly fond of python, it's a powerful versatile transportable language, with syntax that mathces up fairly closely to most of the more powerful (but proportionally hard to write in) languages.

good luck

0 0

Since this thread is Programming Help I need some help on Java if anyone knows it… You can contact me on aim-Pyrodude0303 msn-Matman121451@hotmail.com, much appreciated.

edit I would post it here but the souce is 100+ lines of code, thought it would be too long and would distort the lines and such

0 0

Why don't you post the code that you need help with in the forums? I am sure you dont need to post the whole thing.

0 0

nvm…..got help from friend finally